tigervnc-scraping-serveriOS Repo Updates https://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
- Identifier : tigervnc-scraping-server
- Added Date : 24/06/2022 01:30
- Free package
0.00/5 (0 vote)
- Repository : Oldcursus
- iOS Repo Updateshttps://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
- Section : X11
- Version : 1.11.0
- Size : 197.09 Kb
- Installed-Size : 448
- Depends : xauth, libgl1, libgeneral0, libmd0, libgnutls30, libjpeg62-turbo, libpam2, libpixman-1-0, libx11-6, libxau6, libxdmcp6, libxdamage1, libxfont2, perl, xkbcomp, xkeyboard-config, tigervnc-common
Virtual network computing server performing X screen scraping VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is, in essence, a remote display system which allows you to view a computing `desktop' environment not only on the machine where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and from a wide variety of machine architectures. . This package provides a VNC server that perform screen scraping of an already running X server to provide its VNC desktop. The VNC desktop can be viewed by any VNC viewer even on other operating systems. . Note: If you only want to scrape your local X11 server, you should consider the tigervnc-xorg-extension package. This package provides the vnc extension for your local X11 server. The usage of this extension is more efficient than a scraping vnc server.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download tigervnc-scraping-server version 1.11.0 24/06/2022 01:30