tigervnc-standalone-serveriOS Repo Updates https://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
- Identifier : tigervnc-standalone-server
- Added Date : 24/06/2022 01:30
- Free package
0.00/5 (0 vote)
- Repository : Oldcursus
- iOS Repo Updateshttps://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
- Section : X11
- Version : 1.11.0
- Size : 737.96 Kb
- Installed-Size : 1356
- Depends : xauth, libgl1, libgeneral0, libmd0, libgnutls30, libjpeg62-turbo, libpam2, libpixman-1-0, libx11-6, libxau6, libxdmcp6, libxdamage1, libxfont2, xkbcomp, xkeyboard-config, tigervnc-common, tigervnc-xorg-extension
Standalone virtual network computing server VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is, in essence, a remote display system which allows you to view a computing `desktop' environment not only on the machine where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and from a wide variety of machine architectures. . This package provides a standalone VNC server to which clients can connect. The server generates a display that can be viewed with a vncviewer. . Note: This server does not need a display. You need a VNC viewer to see something. This viewer may also be on a computer running other operating systems.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download tigervnc-standalone-server version 1.11.0 24/06/2022 01:30