golang-goiOS Repo Updates https://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
Go programming language compiler, linker, compiled stdlib The Go programming language is an open source project to make programmers more productive. Go is expressive, concise, clean, and efficient. Its concurrency mechanisms make it easy to write programs that get the most out of multicore and networked machines, while its novel type system enables flexible and modular program construction. Go compiles quickly to machine code yet has the convenience of garbage collection and the power of run-time reflection. It's a fast, statically typed, compiled language that feels like a dynamically typed, interpreted language. . This is a dependency package that depends on the default Go toolchain and compiled standard library. It is only built on architectures that have a native toolchain ("gc compiler"). Packages that want to build with whichever of gc or gccgo is available should depend on golang-any.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download golang-go version 1.16.6 21/07/2021 01:45
- Download golang-go version 1.16.5 24/06/2021 18:10
- Download golang-go version 1.16.4 20/05/2021 17:27
- Download golang-go version 1.16.3-1 30/04/2021 05:52
- Download golang-go version 1.16.3 18/04/2021 00:31
- Show more previous versions