libboost-coroutine1.76.0iOS Repo Updates https://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
- Identifier : libboost-coroutine1.76.0
- Added Date : 26/05/2021 08:42
- Free package
0.00/5 (0 vote)
- Repository : Procursus
- iOS Repo Updateshttps://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
- Section : Libraries
- Version : 1.76.0
- Size : 7.78 Kb
- Installed-Size : 72
- Depends : libboost-context1.76.0 (= 1.76.0), libboost-thread1.76.0 (= 1.76.0), libboost-chrono1.76.0 (= 1.76.0)
- Priority : optional
provides a sort of cooperative multitasking on a single thread This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection. . Boost.Coroutine provides templates for generalized subroutines which allow multiple entry points for suspending and resuming execution at certain locations. It preserves the local state of execution and allows re-entering subroutines more than once (useful if state must be kept across function calls). . Coroutines can be viewed as a language-level construct providing a special kind of control flow. . In contrast to threads, which are pre-emptive, coroutine switches are cooperative (programmer controls when a switch will happen). The kernel is not involved in the coroutine switches. . The implementation uses Boost.Context for context switching.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download libboost-coroutine1.76.0 version 1.76.0 26/05/2021 08:42