makeiOS Repo Updates https://www.ios-repo-updates.com/
utility for directing compilation GNU Make is a utility which controls the generation of executables and other target files of a program from the program's source files. It determines automatically which pieces of a large program need to be (re)created, and issues the commands to (re)create them. Make can be used to organize any task in which targets (files) are to be automatically updated based on input files whenever the corresponding input is newer --- it is not limited to building computer programs. Indeed, Make is a general purpose dependency solver.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download make version 4.3-6 22/07/2021 04:00
- Download make version 4.3-5 30/06/2021 17:45
- Download make version 4.3-4 04/05/2021 06:40
- Download make version 4.3-3 18/04/2021 21:15
- Download make version 4.3-2 18/04/2021 00:31
- Show more previous versions